Our product consists of Zinc Oxide and white petrolatum, which provide a very effective skin protectant and moisture barrier. We also include Peruvian Balsam which helps to promote healing. This combination is a very effective preventative measure as well as diaper and heat rash treatment. The key to preventing and treating diaper rash is to keep the baby dry, clean, and cool with frequent diaper changes. At some point, virtually every infant will develop diaper rash or diaper dermatitis. The use of Flanders Buttocks Ointment will help to keep the diaper area dry and protected. Prevention is always easier than treatment. Also, as the population continues to age, we are seeing a large increase in the use of our product for adult diaper rash. It is also labeled for chafing and chapping for all age groups. Living in a coastal area, kids and adults alike will get chafed from playing in the sand and water all day at the beach, creating a very uncomfortable situation. Flanders Buttocks Ointment will provide protection and soothing relief for this "beach rash." Keep in mind that this product can stain clothing.
White petrolatum, 66.2%
Zinc Oxide, 13.4%
- For the treatment and prevention of diaper rash
- Soothes, protects, and promotes healing
- Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps protect from wetness
- For external use only
- Do not use deep or puncture wounds, infections, or lacerations.
- When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Change wet or soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry.
- Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- Store at room temperature
- Lot No. and Exp. Date: see crimp of tube
- May stain clothing
- Peruvian Balsam
- Caster oil, light mineral oil, white beeswax
Distributed by: Flanders, Inc., P.O. Box 80428, Charleston, SC 29416